Modern luxury on Mercer Island. Built Green pre-sale home with beautiful views of Lake Washington. This 3500+ sq. ft home features 5 large bedrooms, 3.5 baths, an entertainment flex area that opens to the backyard. Offering an exceptional open flowing floor plan with multiple decks, this home will have views from almost every room. Energy efficient systems, and a 3 car garage. With the ability for customization, this is not only a one-of-a-kind home, but a one-of-a-kind buying opportunity.
essay on my examination day https://raseproject.org/treat/cialis-per-ansia-da-prestazione/97/ https://www.cei.utah.edu/wp-content/blogs.dir/15/files/2013/?speech=important-essay-list on line pharmacy celebrex esl dissertation hypothesis editor services online cialis online that takes paypal how to write bengali in linux http://bookclubofwashington.org/books/fancy-writing-paper/14/ order viagra online in the uk follow site follow site proposal essay sample teen cover letter https://www.mitforumcambridge.org/multiple/oracle-identity-management-white-paper/2/ follow url dunnes stores customer service teachers essays http://www.safeembrace.org/mdrx/do-cialis-soft-tabs-work/68/ follow site saw palmetto side effects fce opinion essay stonehenge paper amazon https://tffa.org/businessplan/essay-on-success-depends-on-opportunity-not-on-character/70/ introduction of case study in psychology see harga cialis surabaya recent thesis topics in education best enhancement pills like viagra bekommt man cialis ohne rezept essay on christmas santa claus buying an apa research papers essay on our education system FEATURES:
- Exceptional floor plan with free flowing light filled living areas
- 5 bedrooms, 3.5 baths
- 3500+ sq. ft.
- 3 car garage
- Multiple decks off living room and kitchen area for an expanded entertainment area
- Built Green Construction
- Polished concrete floors
- High performance double pane Windows
- Modern high-end finishes
- Cutting edge design and architecture
- Low flow water fixtures
- Energy Star appliances
- Blown in insulation in exterior walls
- In-floor radiant heating in concrete
- High Efficiency HVAC Forced Air System w/ A/C
- Air tight drywall air sealing
- Tankless water heater
- Heated and finished garage
- Within 15 minutes of Downtown Seattle, Bellevue, International district, the Central Area
- Plus close to I-90 , 405 and I-5
- Most valuable of all, a buyer will be able to customize the home to fit their taste, which is a rare opportunity.